(from the February, 2019 Elephind Newsletter):
New Newspaper Collections
- Cornell Daily Sun: Written and produced entirely by Cornell undergraduates, The Sun is a rich resource for social and cultural historians. Issues from 1880-1986.
- The Vidette Newspaper Archive: Digitized pages of the campus newspaper of Illinois State University. This archive contains 3,365 issues comprising 28,518 pages and 39,975 articles.
- Papers Past, New Zealand National Library: A collection of digitized New Zealand and Pacific newspapers from the 19th and 20th centuries.
New Collections Coming Soon to Elephind
- Case Western Reserve University Student Newspaper Archive: This collection includes nine student newspaper titles from the university’s archives which give important student perspectives on events from as early as 1862 through to 2010.
- Washington Digital Newspapers: Over 400,000 pages from the Washington State Library’s collection of historic Washington newspapers.
For the complete newsletter article, click HERE
If you have never used (or heard of) elephind, here are a couple of articles that I have written about this wonderful site that may be interesting:
If you have never tried elephind, check it out! The url is elephind.com.