The Library of Congress’s Digital Collections are large and growing. Currently, there are 525 different collections. You should definitely incorporate this massive set of collections into your genealogy research. They are divided into 15 different topics
There are currently over 6 million items in the collections. There is plenty of material to search for and discover. The Library of Congress holds another 18 million items yet to be digitized, so there is a lot to discover online in the future.
The details and links are included in the Quicksheet available below. To download the Quick Sheet PDF, click on the Download button below:
For all the previously published Quick Reference Guides, click on QuickSheets.
Genealogy QuickSheets – Frequently Asked Questions
- 100 Best Free Online Genealogy Websites
- Beyond the Search Engine: Using Google Databases for Genealogy Research
- 64 Genealogy Items to Collect from Your Home
- United States Genealogical and Historical Societies
- 24 Places Where You Can Find Your Ancestors Occupation
- 13 Types of Genealogical Information You Can Find in Old Yearbooks
- 16 Places Where You Can Find Genealogy and Family History Books
- Easy Cousin Relationship Chart
- The Easiest Way to Find Every Historical Newspaper in America
- The Best Way to Find 20% More Pertinent Newspaper Articles Online